1. Go to
2. Click the MSL Affiliate Login link.
3. If you have not registered yet, click First Time Users.
4. Read the registration information page and click the First Time Users Register Here link. NOTE: When you click through this page you agree to the terms and conditions listed.
5. Fill in the Personal Information. All fields denoted with * are required. Choose AABP member as both your Status and Affiliation. Click Submit Information.
1. Go to
2. Click MSL Affiliate Login. Logon.
3. In the menu on the left, under the New Request heading, click the type of item you are requesting, e.g., article or book chapter.
4. Complete the request form with as much information as you have. Click Submit Request.
The National Library of Medicine (2019) plans to retire the Loansome Doc document request system on July 1, 2019. Because of this retirement, the Medical Sciences Library cannot fulfil requests made through the Loansome Doc system; all requests for articles and book chapters must be made through the Medical Sciences Library Get It For Me system.
National Library of Medicine. (2019). Loansome Doc system to retire on July 1, 2019. NLM Technical Bulletin, 426(e3). Retrieved from https://www.nlm.nih.gov/pubs/techbull/jf19/jf19_loansome_doc_retire.html
You will receive email notification when each request is available, generally within 24 to 48 hours.
1. Go to
Click the MSL Affiliate Login link and logon.
2. In the menu on the left, under the View heading, click Electronically Received Articles. Each request is listed with a link to a .pdf file. You may view, download, and/or print each file for 30 days from the day it is posted.