Skip to main content
5Ws and H
- Who wrote the article/book/information?
- What are that person's credentials?
- Which organization is publishing the work?
- What is the purpose of the publication?
- What information does the author present?
- What information isn't presented?
- Where can I find more information about the topic?
- Does the article have citations that I can follow to find more information?
- Where does the information in the article come from?
- Is the information presented current?
- Has the information been updated recently?
- Why is this information better than other available sources?
- Why does this article support or undermine your research hypothesis?
- How does this relate to what you already know?