Parking on Campus
- For bus parking, contact Transportation Services (979-862-7943) at least 48 hours before your visit.
- See the Transportation Services website for parking options for other vehicles.
Computer and Internet Access
- Teachers can request temporary computer login ID's for "school sponsored" students prior to arriving on campus.
- Students can use library computers to access library databases, online articles, and software (e.g. Word, Excel etc).
- Teachers and students must follow all Texas A&M University rules for responsible computing.
Checking Out Books
- Teachers can request borrowing privileges for "school sponsored" students prior to arriving on campus.
- Students can check out up to 5 books for 2 weeks.
- Students cannot check out journals or magazines.
- If library borrowing privileges are requested, teachers must sign an agreement assuming responsibility for ensuring that students' books are returned and fines paid. This form will be emailed prior to the visit.
Printing & Copying in the Library
- Students cannot print directly from library computers.
- Students can print from USB's using Copy/Print machines (credit/debit only, no cash).
Maps & Directions
View Texas A&M Libraries in a larger map.