- LibCat, the TAMU Libraries' online catalog includes the materials (books, journals, videos, documents and other materials) that the Libraries hold.
- WorldCat is a consortial online catalog system that includes the holdings for over 14,000 research libraries in the world, mainly North America.
- Center for Research Libraries (CRL) is a consortium of North American universities, colleges, and independent research libraries. The consortium acquires and preserves newspapers, journals, documents, archives, and other traditional and digital resources for research and teaching and makes them available to member institutions through interlibrary loan and electronic delivery.
Getting Books & Articles Delivered
If we do not own what you need, you can request specific materials (books, journal articles, book chapters, etc.) by using the Get it for me link from the Libraries' web page, through WorldCat or various databases. You can set up a Get It For Me (Document Delivery Service) account to ask the library to:
- Scan up to 50 pages for items not already available electronically
- Request to borrow materials owned by other universities or research centers
- Get items delivered to Evans from other campus libraries
* The Libraries may send print materials through campus mail to faculty only.