Scroll down to see ppt and handouts.
- Booth, A., Papaioannou, D., & Sutton, A. (2016). Systematic approaches to a successful literature review. Los Angeles; Thousand Oaks, Calif.: Sage.
- Gough, D., Oliver, S., & Thomas, J.,(2017). An introduction to systematic reviews. London: SAGE. Foster, M. J., & In Jewell, S. T. (2017).
- Assembling the pieces of a systematic review: Guide for librarians. Medical Library Association Book Series. Lanham, Maryland: Rowman & Littlefield.
- Borrego, M., Froyd, J., and Foster, M. (2015) “What is the State of the Art of Systematic Review in Engineering Education?” Journal of Engineering Education, 104 (2), 212-242.
- Borrego, M., Froyd, J., and Foster, M. (2014) Systematic literature reviews in engineering education and other developing interdisciplinary fields. Journal of Engineering Education 103(1): 45-76. DOI: 10.1002/jee.20038
- Gough, D., Thomas, J., & Oliver, S. (2012). Clarifying differences between review designs and methods Systematic Reviews, 1, 28-4053-1-28. doi:10.1186/2046-4053-1-28.
Guides and Standards
- SR Toolbox: database of software for systematic review projects
- Rayyan : free software for screening citations
- MetaLight: free software for meta-analysis