1. Go to
2. Click the MSL Affiliate Login link.
3. If you have not registered yet, click First Time Users.
4. Read the registration information page and click the First Time Users Register Here link. NOTE: When you click through this page you agree to the terms and conditions listed.
5. Fill in the Personal Information. All fields denoted with * are required. Choose the appropriate affiliation as both your Status and Affiliation. Click Submit Information.
1. Go to
2. Click MSL Affiliate Login. Logon.
3. In the menu on the left, under the New Request heading, click the type of item you are requesting, e.g., article or book chapter.
4. Complete the request form with as much information as you have. Click Submit Request.
NOTE: We require a Get It For Me account to fill LoansomeDoc requests.
2. Click Get Started.
3. Click the link Enter your Library Identifier.
4. Enter TXUTAM, click Continue.
5. Enter TXUTAM in the Authorization Code AND the MUST Call Library First field. Select “I am a health professional, but have no affiliation with this institution.” Click Continue.
7. Complete the registration information. Ensure the LoansomeDoc Email Address is exactly the same as your Get It For Me Username. Leave the Max Cost per Article field blank. Click Continue.
8. Verify your information, and click Complete Registration.
Once registered, you can order articles two ways: Directly through LoansomeDoc or via PubMed.
search for and select articles.
2. Click the Send to link. In the Choose Destination box, choose Order. Click Order Articles.
3. Log into LoansomeDoc and place your order.
You will receive email notification when each request is available, generally within 24 to 48 hours.
1. Go to
Click the MSL Affiliate Login link and logon.
2. In the menu on the left, under the View heading, click Electronically Received Articles. Each request is listed with a link to a .pdf file. You may view, download, and/or print each file for 30 days from the day it is posted.