Business Library & Collaboration Commons
Business Library & Collaboration Commons are here to help you. They will work to arrange a virtual connection that suits your needs
Cushing Memorial Library & Archives
The Cushing Memorial Library & Archives are here to help you remotely. We will work to arrange a virtual connection that suits your needs and provide scans of materials when possible. Online access to the yearbooks, The Battalion, and the Cushing Historical Images Collection remain available.
- Request special collections and archival assistance
- Public Services staff are available Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM-4:00 PM CST.
- Our building is currently closed to public access. Librarians and staff are working off-site and are available to assist you.
- We can assist you through email, Zoom, Skype, Email, Google Hangouts, Google Meet, or Telegram. If you have another virtual communication preference, let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Federal Depository Library
Federal Depository Library services are available virtually. They can assist you in accessing government information.
Contact the Government Information Librarian
Request a Consultation
- Librarians are available to meet with you online via Zoom.
- Make sure to use the drop-down menu to select 'Online Consultation Only'.
The University Libraries can teach library instruction sessions for online classes. Let a librarian help take the confusion out of the research process for your students.
Request Library Instruction
Maps and GIS
The Maps and GIS department has temporarily moved services online. They will continue providing GIS support and digital copies of maps. Staff members will be monitoring email between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Contact Maps and GIS
Medical Sciences Library
The Medical Sciences Library is here to help you. Our electronic resources remain available and we are able to provide services including instruction and reference virtually. Please contact AskMSL@library.tamu.edu if you have any questions or if we can help you in any way.
We can assist you through Zoom, Skype, email, or phone. If you have another virtual communication preference, let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Librarians are available Monday-Friday, 7am-5pm. Email AskMSL@library.tamu.edu or contact your librarian
- On the weekends, staff will monitor email questions Saturday and Sunday 1pm-5pm. They will provide assistance if possible or refer questions to a librarian for follow-up.
MSL Locations in Bryan, Kingsville, Round Rock, and Temple
- Physical access to buildings may not be possible due to local shelter in place orders.
- Librarians and staff are currently working off-site and are available to assist you.
- Contact Information and resources by subject area:
Policy Sciences & Economics Library
Policy Sciences & Economics Library is here to help you. They are committed to providing important services for our patrons. Let us know how we can help.
Email Policy Sciences & Economics Library
Research Data Management
Research Data Management services are available virtually. They can assist with data management plans, publishing data, and provide online workshops.
Contact Research Data Management
The Studio is providing virtual assistance for your multimedia projects Monday-Friday, 9:00am-6:00pm. Appointments are required.
They can help with:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Garage Band
- and more.
Schedule Virtual Assistance with The Studio
Systematic Review Service
Systematic Reviews office hours are available Monday - Friday, 12-2pm
Join Systematic Review Office Hours via Zoom