Printing & Copying
You cannot print directly from our library computers. You can however save documents and files to print from our public copier/printer, or for later by:
- Saving a full text copy of PDF files to a USB
- Upload files to your personal cloud storage account
- Email files to your personal email account
- Use our free scanners to create files from hard copy books and journals
You can then use our public copier/printer to print from your USB drive copies of PDF's or JPEG files (Black & White or color copies).
- The copier/print machines only accept credit or debit cards (no coin operated machines)
- Visit the library map website for copier locations
The libraries at Evan's and Annex have four types of scanners that you can use.