Folders can be a helpful way to organize your reference library. To create a folder:
- In the left-hand menu, click on My Folders to open a sub-menu
- Click on Add a Folder and name your folder
- Add references to your folder by dragging and dropping them to the folder name in the menu
- If you want to rename, delete, or share your folder, or if you want to create a subfolder, click on the three vertical dots to the right of the folder name and choose the appropriate option
- A reference can "live" in more than one folder.
- The All Documents folder is the master list of your reference, so even if you delete a reference from a folder you create, it will still exist in your larger All Documents folder. If you delete a reference from your All Documents folder, it will be deleted from your entire library, including any folders you have put it in.