Contact Wendi Kaspar, Policy Sciences Librarian:
Policy Sciences & Economics Library
Room 1019A, Annenberg Presidential Conference Center
College Station, TX 77843
Chat Online with a Librarian with Ask Us
Research and Class Guides:
Get It For Me (GIFM)
You can set up a Get It For Me (Document Delivery Service) account to ask the library to:
- Scan up to 50 pages for items not already available electronically
- Request to borrow materials owned by other universities or research centers
- Get items delivered to PSEL from other campus libraries (can also be requested through our library catalog, LibCat)
* The Libraries may send print materials through campus mail to faculty only. The Policy Sciences & Economics Library staff will also deliver library materials to patrons with offices or mailboxes in the Bush complex.
Get Course Readings
Library Reserves provide a print collection of textbooks as well as electronic access to articles, chapters and other course materials (including streaming videos) at http://library-reserves.tamu.edu/.
- Logon to http://library-reserves.tamu.edu/ and you should see any the courses in which you are enrolled (if they have any reserves). Clicking on a course will bring up the listing including links to online readings and pdfs.
- Print materials or textbooks may be on reserve at one of the libraries on campus; their location and a link to their status is indicated in the online reserves system.
- To access videos your instructor has in the streaming system, go to http://mediamatrix.tamu.edu and login with your NetID.